The Power Inn District is home to some of the region’s largest commercial developments. Developers such as Buzz Oates, Jackson Properties and Granite Regional Partners are just a few of the significant property holders in the area.
Area amenities include:
- Acres of parks and walking trails at Granite Regional Park
- Home to professional grade soccer fields which are home to the Sacramento United Soccer Club
- Thriving, community-based weekly Farmers’ Market on every Friday starting April 15th and running through the end of October. Hours of operation are 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Strong presence of regionally recognized craft breweries and acclaimed eateries such as Chando’s Tacos and Squeeze Inn
- Large family-friendly dog park
- Good transportation access