Security, Crime Abatement & Code Compliance
Power Inn takes pride in the lowest crime rates in the city (Source: Sacramento Police Dept).
The success is due to neighbors actively watching out for each other, reporting suspicious activity and using crime abatement programs:
- What to Do: Who to Call & How to Report – A quick reference guide with instructions to report common issues – including homelessness & illegal dumping – and how to report issues to the appropriate agency.
- Who to Call. What to Know. – Important contacts and agencies.
We recommend you program the numbers into your cell phone contacts for faster access.Observe & Report:Provides the information that 9-1-1 and 3-1-1 will need to effectively complete your report. We recommend you practice these reporting skills often and with your partners and colleagues.
- Crime Prevention Practices – This guide teaches easy practices to protect your property and persons – and how to get involved with Power Inn Alliance programs, including Business Watch classes.
- SPAR – Security Patrol & Alarm Response (a free benefit to Alliance members)
- CPTED Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design – Your property’s design will either attract or deter unwanted activities.
- Business Watch
- City and County Hotlist
- Crime & Dine Lunches
- Reporting Resources:
- Sacramento Police Crime Alerts & Twitter Feeds