Crime has greatly reduced in the Power Inn area since 2004, according to
Police report statistics. The reduction is attributed to educational
programs - such as Crime and Dine lunches - advocating for more
police presence, and community awareness.
Sacramento Area 911 calls from a mobile phone
for a direct connection to the
|Sac PD Chief Sam Somers and Lt. Faulkner were available to answer questions on crime and security issues.
The Code Enforcement Task Force is comprised of Alliance
members who work with business owners to insure that buildings
and properties meet minimum city code standards. They create a
more attractive community by eliminating illegal and unsightly
signs, unsafe hazards and blatant code violations. The Task
Force, all members of the Security and Crime Abatement
Committee, also act as a neighborhood watch dog on the lookout
for unusual activity.
Program services include:
- Assisting members in reporting crime.
- Security and safety educational seminar through "Crime
- Updating members on security and security techniques to
safeguard their property.
- Following statistical trends
- Discouraging recycling companies from accepting suspicious
materials relating to copper wiring, aluminum, etc.
- Alerting police and businesses of potential criminal actions
- Investigating means to increase surveillance.
Business Crime is DOWN in the Power Inn Alliance area!
Click to view the
Inn Crime Statistics Report